The following is a list of items in which I have less than zero interest, so please, everyone from those near and dear to me to those whose names I'll forget as soon as you turn your back stop asking me if I have done them, seen them, heard them, or any other past participle them.
- The latest Harry Potter movie. Make that any Harry Potter movie. Same goes for the books.
- The Sopranos. And please stop saying "Fuggeddaboutit."
- The Osbournes. My interest is stillborn.
- Star Wars. Original, sequel(s), or "prequel". I can get the same effect from Nyquil, without being in the company of doofi.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Any entertainment that calls itself a "period piece" and features period costumes. Extra cringes if "American" actors speak in proper, stilted English. (Think "Age of Innocence".)
- Any movie in which cars do not appear.
- The Vagina Monologues. On the other hand, Cuntversations, my own off-off-Broadway production, is fantastic, and I suggest you see it if you haven't already. (Contact me for details.)
- Survivor. Also, The Real World.
- Anything having to do with The Lord of the Rings. Book, movie, whatever. That "Elvish" language thing really I-mor na hidberon Qeyalda parno Javezhis sordanim! Right??
- "NaNoWriMo". ThGoItDe.
fresh-baked at 09:31 PM